With power prices increasing .....

smidey

$567 after discount , I am now being xtra nice to the most beautiful, wittiest,sexiest,brainiest funniest,intelligent( I think I already said that (crawler that I am) girl in the whole wide world) I know my place even if 2nd sucks.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$567 after discount , I am now being xtra nice to the most beautiful, wittiest,sexiest,brainiest funniest,intelligent( I think I already said that (crawler that I am) girl in the whole wide world) I know my place even if 2nd sucks.

thats half the cost of running said girl im sure :D

• 3 weeks later...
2 Adults, 2 Servers running 24/7, 1 heatpump, no tanks

now 2 adults is fine. 2 servers (little helpers that do all the work for you is illegal unless you pay minimum wages! :wink: ) and NO tank. i always thought people on this forum have tanks? did you sell your fresh water and come over to the dark side? :wink::hail:

$200 for just 2 adults still seems quite high. do run cloth dryers quite often? but then again its winter lets see what your power bill will be in mid summer (no kids, tanks etc)

thats sounds ok what temp do you keep your discus (30 degrees?)

yes all run between 29 and 30,the wetback is a life saver as i change 150g of 30degree water daily also :o my mother with her $30 power bill is horified but i ask forgiveness from the power gods :bow: and i love my fish :D

oh god bugger me 150g of warm water! never mind just the water but the temp as well. the greens surely hate you! :wink:

yes im sure they do but we light the chippie for hot water and i was amased i worked out that my tanks all cost $15 per month on the reef caculator i was gob smacked and i dont feel so bad now