Who here plays golf & how seriously?

smidey

Okay. Point taken. But really, WAY off the topic! ! ! ! Lol! :roll: Oh, and how can you call me a man? (Last time I looked.....) Ha-ha! (ANYWAY......) Nice car. Last classic I drove was a 1964 Pontiac Laurentian V6. Awesome. Saw one on trademe for an awe-inspiring amount - won't be going there. I wish.....

Er, but back to the golf! :wink:

Okay. Point taken. But really, WAY off the topic! ! ! ! Lol! :roll: Oh, and how can you call me a man? (Last time I looked.....) Ha-ha! (ANYWAY......) Nice car. Last classic I drove was a 1964 Pontiac Laurentian V6. Awesome. Saw one on trademe for an awe-inspiring amount - won't be going there. I wish.....

Er, but back to the golf! :wink:

ah what the heck, cars are cooler than golf. was it up here? A mate in my hot rod club has 1 of those ponties (cant remember exactely what it is, damn ugly in my book) but its real rare, Like only 1 in NZ & a factory v8. I can now understand how you mistook it for a chrysler, your a chick? :D:o (no offence intended, just being cheeky!)

Oh crap. Am I a 'chick'? Yes.... I laid 17 eggs yesterday and am waiting for my rooster. Argh. Lol.

But anyway, the car I'm talking about was sold 3-4 years ago for $7 grand - worth around $30-45 now, give or take. Um, not that I care, wasn't my car. I'd love to get my hands on an old triumph, humbler or one of those VERY cool long thingies. Er, what are they called? Caddies? Ha-hahaha-!

(Um, should I be on a different website for this? :wink: )

Oh crap. Am I a 'chick'? Yes.... I laid 17 eggs yesterday and am waiting for my rooster. Argh. Lol.

haha gold. a "chick" that can laugh :D

But anyway, the car I'm talking about was sold 3-4 years ago for $7 grand - worth around $30-45 now, give or take. Um, not that I care, wasn't my car. I'd love to get my hands on an old triumph, humbler or one of those VERY cool long thingies. Er, what are they called? Caddies? Ha-hahaha-!

this could go on forever. PM me if you really want any of these. 1 guy in the club has an early triumph that he made into a convertable thats for sale. my mate had a falcon limo for sale, long enough? & there are a few caddies around that mortgage rates are forcing the sale of :x

, Er, what are they called? Caddies? Ha-hahaha-!

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on that line and because no-one else seemed to.

Nice throw back to original topic.:)

17 eggs!! that must have been one hell of a moody day. :o

It consumes my life. But i get paid for it.

I work for the Great Lake Hole In One in Taupo...dam its cold out there on the lake front today.

Think i may go to the range this arvo.

*waits for the standard questions*

Golfs fun. I need to spend more time at it and improve my irons.

I used to play but I quit when I was 17

I was playing of 2 then

Its just became to stressful, and I didnt enjoy it anymore

I have been back a few times every 3 or 4 years usually only play for a few months and stop again

Each time I generally start again on about 10 and get to 7 and leave again lol

Oneday I wanna get back into it but I dont know when

Quite a few of my mates who I played with as Juniors have become Pro's

Brad