will these cichlids coexists well ?

Dubbo

Looking for some cichlids to put in the tank, I need to check whether these ones will go well, I know they are all aggressive but they all have varying degree of aggression, so I think from what I read, theses are ok as they are not too aggressive and can hold their own against each other ?

3x Severum

2x Convict cichlid

Jewel cichlid

Firemouth

Texas cichlid

Also gonna put some tiger barbs in the tank, I know the barbs will probably get eaten eventually though (or die of natural cause), so I am prepared.

If they are all young then yes. I think they would be ok

if they are all mature then there could be problems.

My 3ft tank has the following

3 x gold severums

3 x Jags

2 x Plecos.

all are very happy and no fighting.

but these were put together when they were young. except the plecos.

Sounds fine to me (depending on size) however Firemouths are not as aggressive as others in that selection. They would be fine provided enough space and that they are much bigger than the convicts.

Young firemouths are likely to be picked on. They're quite a softy as far as cichlids go, and rely on their 'puff neck' to scare fish away, but I've never had any that backed up that threat with a bite, and convicts etc learn this.

Fine when small, well mine where. It's when they get large or want to breed that they get vicious.

They're a pain though, because if they don't feel like they're king of the castle they often sulk and refuse to eat. Severums do this too but to a much lesser degree than my jags did.

Oh cool, I read Jags are one of the nastier cichlids, so if they are ok with severums in that size tank, might be ok for me too.

Note that Wok said they're young. Once they hit puberty at around 6-7" things can get nasty. Male jags can top out at over 40cm, so will need a large tank to house them.

A friend had a 10" male texas cichlid in a nearly-300L tank (~4'x20"x18") and it thought the entire tank was his territory.

I would also suggest just keeping one male convict, otherwise if they start breeding (more when than if...) there will most likely be trouble.

300L tank here. 1222 x 640 x 400. I am not exactly sure on how fast fishes grow, but my jewel cichlid didn't grow an inch in the last 3 months while inside a 130L aquarium. So if it takes oscars 3 years to get to full size then I might have gotten extra tanks then.

Oscars grow fast, like 1" per month for the first 6-8 months, could reach 10"+ in about a year in good conditions. With those dimensions you could probably keep all those fish together, start them off at a small size so they grow up together and it could work, unless of course the sevrums pair up. You can always thin them out a bit later, or get a bigger tank.