June 21, 200422 yr comment_19596 HOw much to ya think a 4x2x2, 5 foot or 6 foot tank would cost to set up? what would be a good price to pay second hand? Report
June 21, 200422 yr comment_19608 Hmmm, All brand new? I'd expect somewhere around $2K for the tank, stand, filters, livestock. Secondhand...Varies hugely depending on how desperate people are to get rid of them. I got mine for $400 all setup and running. Report
June 21, 200422 yr comment_19612 Depends what you set it up with. A bare 4 x 2 x 2 tank cost me $80 but I have heard of others getting them for less (and more). The type of stand will affect the cost too with solid wooden ones being more expensive than metal. There are a lot of factors and I guess it boils down to how much you are willing to pay. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.