Blue Dolphin Spawning

Afrikan

Yeah she's a real naughty girl that Leleupi, shes a real nosey blighter... she's the only one of her kind in the tank, she loves it in there so thought why not, she's boss hog.... :lol: She almost had a look on her face like, what the hell is going on :lol:

Well the Blue Dolphins efforts paid off, she is now tucked away and swilling.. seems she has a nice little crop in her mouth 8)

Awesome funny enough mine spawned this morning too :) I tried to get a vid but couldn't :(

Congrats on them Mekhaela, I don't know if you know but you have to catch them very fast and stick them straight into a bucket no mucking around as they spit as soon as they're startled and ive had a few batches get released in the main tank..

Well hard case thing is, these 2 have only just met each other today in the same tank and bang shes holding :lol: Yeap definately know that they somewhat "fragile" holding, however, thanks for the thumbs up ryan :D Will leave her a wee bit before I snag her out... she seems pretty content.