Growing Microworms

Dixon1990

porridge (oats & hotwater)

active yeast on top

once porridge has cooled off add worm culture place lid on top (dont seal completely) and your done, should be up the sides of container within day or 2, scrape an fed

never had a culture die off yet and i forget about them for weeks on end sometimes :oops: but for prolific supply make new cultures say atleast every couple of weeks, or you can just add abit more yeast to give em a lil boost, hope thts of some help to ya :lol:

weatbix... real easy as all systems are

PM me your email and I will send you a email with everything I do (from Alan Wakelin)

I have used Alans was of doing it, But navent seen any worms yet, How long does it usually take? i did it about this time yesterday

I keep them in 2 litre icecream containers with the sides roughed with fine sandpaper to make it easier for them to climb. If the start realy coating the sides and you dont remove them to thin them out they will die off fom their own waste so feed them out (even to your adults) and they will keep going longer. I keep a number going where some are starting out and others going out so I have them all the time.