MTS!!!!!

4ft-adult axolotl's

4ft-japanese fire belly newts

60cm-baby axolotls will house a fighter or two when the baby's go

40cm-guppy tank used for feeders

1 dog

1 cat

just waiting on word to see if a mate comes through with another 2 4fters for me that will be my cichlid tanks in the future hope to get a beardie or two water dragon or two and a turtle or two and hopefully i can pass and get a permit to have native lizards skinks and gecko's as i'm really into my reptiles and amphibians

on the subject of swimming pool's any reckon a good idea to use a swimming pool as a fish tank? lol not going to do it but hey a nice thought one big happy mini lake/river

Works fine, just like a pond really. Only down side is only being able to view the fish from above. There's people on MFK using pools for indoor ponds, usually with rays or large cichlids.

please tell me how many tanks you have other people with MTS so i dont feel so bad and insane :-?

im up to 3 2fters, a 200L a jeboR338 and soon a 167L on a nice remu stand for puffers

and to be honest im starting to feel like a lunatic

Don't worry SBD , you only have a slight touch of MTS i have blown up to 75 tanks in just over 3 years in the hobby and several of those are 700L plus ......... people use me to tell there wives " see I'm not that bad !!! "

Don't worry SBD , you only have a slight touch of MTS i have blown up to 75 tanks in just over 3 years in the hobby and several of those are 700L plus ......... people use me to tell there wives " see I'm not that bad !!! "

3 years and you've already got 75 tanks :o:o:o .

I cant compete with the master but I am at least mildly insane.

1x planted nano

1x 2'

3x3'

1x5'

I took up fish keeping about 8 months ago. I now spend all my cash on this dam addiction, I refer to the owner of my LFS as "My Dealer"

I now have a nice big office at work and a wall that would take an 8 footer beautifully

at the time of this post 135 tanks are on our property. Most of which will be used in our fish room once setup. There was closer to 200 tanks but another fish geek came to get some for their own fishroom.

at the time of this post 135 tanks are on our property. Most of which will be used in our fish room once setup. There was closer to 200 tanks but another fish geek came to get some for their own fishroom.

Thats alot of tanks :o:o