"DWARF" golden black eyed ancistrus!!!!!!(STUMPY)

A-town...

yes you heard right thisis my dwarf gba ahahahaha

I have bred 100s of these things but stumpy is unique too the rest!

He was born extraordinarily short. But still ma fave lil man hahaha.

and no this is no photoshoped!

been meaning to put pics up for ages but here are some shots!!!!

sorry bout pic quality

314796477.jpg

314796476.jpg

314796475.jpg

enjoy :lol:

thanks fish fingers!

Im not to sure to be honest I would suspect just a difformity? dunno if this is any interest?

Dwarfism refers to a condition in individual plants or animals characterized by extreme small size. . The term as related to human plants and animals is often used to refer specifically to those forms of extreme shortness characterized by disproportion of body parts, typically due to an inheritable disorder in bone or cartilage development.

So is it a condition that is a trait that can be passed from generation to generation? as im sure a majority of the time if human dwarves have babies the babies also come out dwarves 9correct me if im wrong).

but Id still say just a difformity but a very cool one at that 8)

Just a comment not a critisism , but wouldn't it be better to remove this one from the gene pool. Kinda like those awful (IMO) looking up google eyed goldfish.

nah i kno what you mean wasnt goin to breed all the time from him just see if babies come out like him the babies would be sold and if so would be told about the gene they are carrying at the moment just in a grow out tank