HELP PREGNANT FISH more than 1 species.......

Cookieskennels

hahaha what a bummer there's quite a few adult axies on tm should be a able to find a male have no clue about the other fish other than the guppy's remove the female if you want to keep the fry alive into a separate tank with lots of plants to hide in or in a breeding trap and feed them micro fish food or liquid fry fish food for live bearers or if there feeders like mine leave them be with lots of plants in the tank

If all these fish are in the same tank you won't have a problem as most of the fry will be eaten. Barbs ar egg layers and the eggs will get eaten.

Guppies and swords are livebearers and the fry will be immediately eaten unless you have lots of floating plants for them to hide in, or separate them from the adults.

i think i have 1 preg swordtail, 2 preg cherry barbs, 1 preg golden barb, preg guppys x4-5,

now help lol will they all be ok when giving birth? what will i need to do.....im new to this.

Repeat after me: "Egg layers do not get pregnant."

where do i get this jarva moss? oww i want the pet shop to be open now, darn im so impaitent

Java. There's no R in it. And I'd suggest your local fish store or maybe someone in your local club would be willing to part with some.

I hate the stuff myself. All it seems to do is collect garbage and clog your filters. I lost most of my cichlids because a clump decided to float free and clog my filters.

lol, also i have just set up 2 breeding nets and a 5 way breeder,

in 1 net i have the pair of black tectras. in the other net i have the pair of swordtails. is this ok and yes buy pair i mean m & f.

In the 5 way breeder i have my 5 guppys but as soon as they all have had ther babys they will be taken out and they will be my raising tanks.

in the 2 breeding nets i have some sort of a fern cause fish shop recons that java fern is rare so he wont sell his lol....so im going to look at TM for some.

have i done everything right.

The black tetras wont breed in a net, You ill need to setup a spawning tank aroun 30x15x15cm.

In the 5 way breeder i have my 5 guppys but as soon as they all have had ther babys they will be taken out and they will be my raising tanks

You have only put the females in right?

in the 2 breeding nets i have some sort of a fern cause fish shop recons that java fern is rare so he wont sell his lol....so im going to look at TM for some.

have i done everything right.

Java fern isnt rare, But that wasnt what you wanted,it was java moss.

if she gets the chance yes, so will the female guppies. Usually in the breeding traps the fry have a chance to drop or swim through to the bottom of the trap so there is less chance of this happening. If you want java moss I can send you some, will have to post it. Flick me a pm with your address and I can whack it in the mail. However will take a few days. IMO (in my opinion) if you have them in traps it doesn't really make any difference if the moss is there or not. In an open tank it increases the chances of survival as they can hide within it.

About 4 weeks, can be longer, they seem to be able to hold onto them.

With guppies and swords there is a dark area (gravid spot) that appears just above the anal fin when they are carrying fry. This area increases and darkens, sometimes in lighter coloured fish you can see the eyes of the fry.