Who went to the hamilton 400?

smidey

Who went to the hamilton 400? I did for the three days & it was a blast! First day was corperate box & thats was an experience, more booze than you can drink etc. Second day i was in a stand on Founders corner, that was the best spot of the weekend for wtaching the racing & third day general admition which was pretty average.

I went with hubby and had an awesome time, we had corprate seats on Holden Corner, thanks Waikato Toyota!!!!

:hail::hail:

The atmosphere was so cool everything was exceptional except the weather on Saturday didn't know what it wanted to do!!

As for the seating problem if that was the only complaints for the first street race in how may years then i think the organisers did a faboulous job!!!

Can't Wait for next year it will rock even more!! :bounce: :bounce:

didn't go, maybe lucky i didn't as heard there was viewing problems? not enough seats???

the problem was one of the main grandstands (8 storey scaffold stand) had corperate boxes (tents) at the bottom which blocked the view for the grandstand behind/above. They could only see the rooves of the cars as the went passed because turn one was a rh bend so the cars lined up for the corner hard left if you know what i mean. The western stand had no problems at all.