Whiteworms for africans?

Ktttk

I know its not a good idea to feed blood worms to african cichlids (problems with bloat etc) but what about white worms to condition them for breeding or as a weekly treat? I have electric yellows, demasonis and peacocks. Thanks.

hey there ryan how are you good to see you back again my fish are growing great especially the peacocks getting huge now and great markings and the yellows are getting nice and yellow and black and the demi's well striking the love their vege cucumber and lettuce and mashed up pipi but i dont know how to feed them this new life spectrum seems to blend in with the stones to much

Hey man yeah im good new caledonia was wicked :) I went to the big public aquarium over there and took a few pics ive never seen so many huge tropical marine tanks and corals ever before ill put some pics up once I sort them out.. All my fish did well too only had minimal losses of baby fish but lost no adults so can breed more :)

Glad to hear your fish are good let me know if you get a spare female peacock! Mine love NLS my wife used 150gms on my big tank in 3 weeks so they're all fat as and have all bred unfortunately because its a mixed tank I only save the demasoni and dolphins :(