April 10, 200818 yr comment_226349 I want some Lamprologus occelatus Can we get these here? or something similar? We had just one in a community tank and we got him free because the fish shop didnt know what he was and he was blind in one eye, we got him a shell and he protected it with his life, we put a small patch of sand down for him and he used to just sift it and move it around and basically use it to make a little fort for himself around the shell, we loved him, he is a fish I will never forget, we named him little fish. :lol: RIP Little Fish. Report
April 10, 200818 yr Author comment_226359 Yes I am liking what I have read about them, they sound cool... I still would love to have occelatus though Report
April 10, 200818 yr comment_226360 I have not hear of them in NZ or seen them here LOL but if you find some please let the rest of us know ! Report
April 10, 200818 yr Author comment_226376 Well I am sad now ah well will have to get something else thats small that will be ok in a 200L, any suggestions? as per my other thread lol Report
April 11, 200818 yr comment_226443 they have been in nz. 3 years ago an importer in christchurch got them in. kyle Report
April 11, 200818 yr comment_226461 Yup Redwoods brought some in about 3 years ago. Give Bob a line to see if he will bring some in for you Navarre Report
April 12, 200818 yr Author comment_226566 Thats great can I have his forum name so I can pm him? Thanks Report
April 12, 200818 yr comment_226568 I don't think he belongs to the forum Redwood Aquatics has a website. Contact them there Report
April 29, 200818 yr comment_230639 Did you have a look at this and get in contact with redwoods? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.