Beardie not eating.

He is not overly skinny. He ate 3 crickets today. He is still active but not as much as normal. I thought he might be getting ready to shed? i have ordered some live food so i will se if that helps.

Ohh he has been like this for just over 1 week.

Lloyd :bounce:

days are getting shorter,what hours of lighting is he getting?might be starting to think about brumation?even though the lights are on they seem to have a natural system of knowing whats really going on outside?mine are abit the same actually,from the same hatching as yours too.

hey lloyd, kat here

ours go through fazes with the canned food to, try changing from crickets to grasshoppers sometimes that works.

live food is always best and sometimes bio-supplies can take a while to send them down, we had probs with them so gave up and now go through the pet shop for it.

haha yea never thought about it like that. I will get onto the live food. He didnt seem to have a problem with the canned crickets up untill now. He has eaten today so that is cool. Thanks alot for everyones help.

Lloyd :bounce:

if he's picky go for a culture of waxmoth.