Moved house, moved tank

Pies

Well we have finished moving, and my reef tank is setup temporally in the garrage.

The move itself went 'OK', but I have lost 2 fish and at least 2 corals, and I suspect I may loose a few more yet. This is very dissapointing and very disheartening.

With all the tanks and drama, there was over 300kg of rock, 1200 litres of saltwater plus all the equipment.

I would like to say a very big thanks to the following people:

Chris Downs, Sarah Downs & Tim Downs - WOW! The Downs family have gone beyond the call of duty and have helped me with the tank move more than is reasonable and well beyond the call of friendship. Without their help I would not have been able to do it. Thanks very much guys.

Ralph Cerecke & Chris Bromley - Mussle for the big tank move. Thanks for being 'on call'.

Jane Rattee - My partner and all around helper outerer. When I had stoped Jane kept working, without here help, orginasiation and support I would have got no where.

JetSkiSteve for helping plan some of the logistics, supplying me with some equiment I needed to move the tank, providing pumps, filter media and listening to all my madness.

Alois - Offered some good advice and support when things were getting tuff.

Everyone on this board (OK maybee not everyone) but everyone who contributed to helping me with the move, the planning of the new tank and general support and advice.

Anyone I missed? Sorry!

What did I learn? NEVER move, EVER.

See you in fiji.

Pies

• 4 weeks later...

*update*

Things are going OK with the tank. All setup and running, but corals are looking pretty average as I don't have the space or time for everything. All energy is being spent on planing for the new tank, which I hope to get underway in the next few weeks.

The new skimmer is doing a GREAT job. But I am just out of space, so much rock, so little room.

Pies