best plant food"?

A-town...

what is everyones opinion on plant foods (besides co2) may do an experiment eventually trying flourish, florapride, seachem flora24, flora root undergravel fertiliser, jbl balls, and laterite to see which is the best.

what do you guys think on plant products? cheers.

ps will have t5s on them lol

Strongly recommend trying PMDD (Poor Mans Dupla Drops) during your experiments. HaNs/speedsailer sells it on TradeMe for a good price and it's a lot easier than trying to source the ingredients yourself.

As you can see in the description you can have as little as 100g delivered to you for only $8. This will last you a while and it's equivalent to buying several litres of shop stuff.

I use Flourish Excell ... has been giving the cyno in my 4 footer a "jolly good run for it's money", as odd as this maybe. Haven't plucked up courage to ask the vets for some abs, though not to keen on using it.

Have those JB Ball things also, which apparently work will with swords.... so have tired this on my sword. Not overly excited with the results.

I use Flourish Excell ... has been giving the cyno in my 4 footer a "jolly good run for it's money", as odd as this maybe. Haven't plucked up courage to ask the vets for some abs, though not to keen on using it.

Have those JB Ball things also, which apparently work will with swords.... so have tired this on my sword. Not overly excited with the results.

Flourish Excell is what id try before CO2 setups

Personally im not a fan of fert balls, hard to control the release process