zebra fish Brachydanio rerio

DantezGirl

i have never housed them with guppys. I guess they would eat the fry and mine occasionally like to 'pester' other fish like large angels and, when i had them, the dwarf gouramis.

If you decide to get some check out the long fin varieties, also the leopard danios are stunning. good luck and I hope someone has more info for you.

Hi All.

The catching of any swift moving fish is always a frustrating affair.

It can be lessened to a large extent by the use of two nets. One to actually catch the fish, which is half the width of the tank., and another a quarter the width to act as a herding "DOG". :wink:

It is also a good thing to remember to "keep your cool" and take your time. :roll:

The more aggressive you are in trying to catch the fish, the faster they react as well. A catch twentytwo situation.

:bow:

Danios are easy...Try catching silver sharks in a big tank. Not only are they fast, they splash everywhere! I once spent about half an hour trying to catch 3 big ones with no luck...Then caught all 3 at the same time in one scoop. :lol: