March 11, 200818 yr comment_219965 has ane1 used 1 of these? brought or DIY? could u share some experience with me . also are u able to use normal sand instead of coral sand? Report
March 23, 200818 yr comment_222280 Hi, I have not used one of these myself, but i did find this really good DIY article which may answer some of your questions. http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/diy_fbf.php Cheers Wayne Report
April 1, 200818 yr comment_224258 I Actually found one out in the shed that I bought in an auction a while back.... still in it's box :-) Just never got round to using it I guess :-/ Report
April 2, 200818 yr Author comment_224477 i just brought 1 off ebay changed the sand to normal river sand i will have to adjust the flow a bit, im using my canister filter to power it i mite have to put a powerhead on to make it work better otherwise is working fine . i also had to change the outflow to stir the water surface some more as it used a lot o oxygen with all that bacteria and my fish wernt happy next morning. customs also tested the sand 4 drugs lol Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.