May 21, 200422 yr comment_18208 Hi guys, I have been given an Eheim 2017. Does anyone have a manual for one of these? All help appreciated Cheers, Robbo Report
May 22, 200422 yr comment_18210 online manual for all eheim filters http://www.eheim.com/faq_man.html and you might want to be aware of this too... http://www.eheim.com/faq.html#question8 Report
May 22, 200422 yr Author comment_18219 Thanks for the info Chimera but there is no manual shown for 2017 Is there an equivalent??? Cheers, Robbo Report
May 22, 200422 yr comment_18221 im only going by the info on the FAQ, see: http://www.eheim.com/faq.html#question4 it appears they dont make the 2017 anymore so they dont have an online manual for it. anything in the 20xx range is likely to be similar. otherwise, i think you're outta luck! Report
May 22, 200422 yr comment_18231 so do I, I need more filters am in the middle of working out exactly how I am going to make a reverse ugf on sand bed for my big tank. Clearlite?, pvc pipe? that sprinkler hose stuff? Think I might propose this as a club project as its a monster tank. Report
May 22, 200422 yr comment_18258 I suggest you e mail the manufacturers and request a manuel....often they have one around. Good luck. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.