Is this ok?

bedazzled

Today I saw a tank with 2 angels and a gold fish in it, I had assumed that water temp for Angels would be too high for gold fish and the temp for the goldfish too low for the Angels.

Is this done often or will one or other of the fish be suffering?

You probably assumed right,angels and goldies have way too must of a temp difference.

It depends on the shop you go to though - Fish specific shops really should be sorted. And the best LFS in town is the one next to the police station- half the place is just fish 8) (cmon I can't be pinged for that-I didn't even mention a name :roll: )

HTH

You probably assumed right,angels and goldies have way too must of a temp difference.

It depends on the shop you go to though - Fish specific shops really should be sorted. And the best LFS in town is the one next to the police station- half the place is just fish 8) (cmon I can't be pinged for that-I didn't even mention a name :roll: )

HTH

It wasn't in a shop georgeous, and I whole heartedly agree with you about that place by the cop shop lol

I was there yesterday in fact :lol:

No Need for this Ira... you should know better.

Sexual Reference Removed

Mod

Bill.

Have the tank somewhere around 22°C The angels will be a little cooler than perfect, but will be fine. The goldfish will be a little warmer than perfect, but also should be fine. I've forgotten to plug my heater in one of my tanks after a water change for 3 weeks over winter and only noticed when I went to do a long overdue water change that it was freezing cold. Tank was at 16°. No deaths, no sickness, everyone was fine. Fish don't drop dead the instant the temp gets 1 degree away from their perfect temp.

Ira said:

It's not a sexual reference, it's a reference to people over reacting when things aren't ideal. Fine, now please put the rest of my post back. You can leave the hyperbole out if you like.

Talk to the Admins if you have a prob.

Anything to do with Rape... especially child rape... has no place on here.

Subject closed... Contact the Admins.

Bill

Mod.