heyhey

malawi_man

hi there

i have breed kribs but do not currently have a breeding pair, i have attempted breeding angels but the eggs weren't fertile and i am currently looking for 6-7 young ones to raise up and hopefully breed. I have bred mollies swordtails and platys in the past. and last but not least guppys. Oh yeah and if ne1 has ne gold rams let me know.

Hi Kribkrazy

Glad you found this site as there are many people with a alot of knowledge on most aspects of the hobby .

There a quite a few people in the waikato area that have the bug . Most of them belong to the Waikato aquarium Soc which meets the first Sunday of every month at 7pm . Our meeting are held at link house which is at the river road end of Te aroha street in Hamilton .

Anyway , if you are interested in coming along let us know you will be most welcome

Dave

Welcoome to NZ fish forum Krib. I have some young golden angels (they would be 8+ months old now). They are beginning to pair up and were naturally raised by their own parents. I will be coming up to Napier in September. Are you interested in some and will you be able to collect them. They are lovely fish.............Caryl has seen them.

Again big welcome to you.