skimmer

minchton

Michton - These skimmers have a bad reputation amoungst most marine keepers. I would look for something else, other than being cheap they have few redeeming features. There are some great 2nd hand skimmer around, just keep your eyes pealed (or ask JetSkiSteve).

good luck

I have a berlin air-lift 60 or 90 not sure, I have a feeling that maybe berlin and redsea are made more or less the same ?? but anyways the skimmer i have requires and air pump for its operation ( such a pain in the ass )

If your looking at a skimmer spend the money and get one which uses a pump / power head to operate it.

Takes the hastle out of trying to getting your air flow right and removes some of the guess work at least.

I'm only new at this so maybe some others will post a reply to this and give you some more solid information.

But I dont have a problem with my skimmer just a hastle to get it right and then your never really sure.