Fish people in Christchurch

Ki-Saber

I have really enjoyed FNZAS and have been a member for roughly a month. I have one question. I am interested in getting some tropical fish from other FNZAS members but I do not know if there is a way to look specifically for other people in Christchurch as this would be where I would be purchasing fish. If anyone can let me know that would be great!

I have the feeling you only belong to this FNZAS site. This does not make you a member of the FNZAS. To be a member, you need to join an affiliated club or society.

Actual FNZAS members get a Year Book which lists all names and addresses of all affiliated members nationwide. They are listed by club so easy to find fellow Chritchurch members. Of course, if you actually belonged to a club you would know these others members. :wink:

I am interested in getting some tropical fish from other FNZAS members but I do not know if there is a way to look specifically for other people in Christchurch as this would be where I would be purchasing fish. If anyone can let me know that would be great!

What sort of fish are you looking to get?