Longhorn Cowfish

Jasmine

he, is in with sharp nosed puffer, niger trigger, bannerfish, polka dot grouper, indo grouper, bristletooth tang

all seem to get on fine, bannerfish has his hassling moments every now and again

he might be a she as he can multi task, swims backwards and sideways at the same time :D

he, is in with sharp nosed puffer, niger trigger, bannerfish, polka dot grouper, indo grouper, bristletooth tang

all seem to get on fine, bannerfish has his hassling moments every now and again

he might be a she as he can multi task, swims backwards and sideways at the same time :D

Thanks for that info. Would he be ok with a blue tang? Yeah I know I know, but Dory's my fav fish :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sounds great!! Mt box fish is called "Sponge Bob" he is cool except when he bites...if I don't have the food in the right position he bites...even drew blood once, when I was moving something around, he sort of sucked on my skin!! :x:x I'm abit weary now of hand feeding my Lawn mower Blennie named "Hugo", he is my very favorite!! :bow: He ilkes to be stroked under his chin. Would love to see a picture of Daisy. :lol: