remove coral soft or hard off rocks

anthony law

Very interesting Anthony. Any chance you could take a photo of it?

This brings back a mystery that happened to me a few years ago, I was walking down the beach and found a coral skeleton, a branching sps type. I guess someone could have put it there but why would someone? Always wondered since then if we do have a few corals growing somewhere.

Something I thought about doing, find a good rockpool, close to low tide, up here in the BOI, and attach a piece of acro (a fast growing stg) and see how it goes over summer - the water is a consistant 22-23 degrees up here.

....and what are you doing on the forum at 2:00am in the morning Wasp :lol:

wasp is often on late

maybe hes just getting home from the pub :lol:

i think a few hardie corals could live in those temps however i dont think its a good idea to try corals in ocean for all we know they could be able to live there all year round dont thin maf would like it if they found out

b717bb1be6.jpg

they wherent in a rock pool, theres a little cove here that has fast running water though it .at low tide the water is about your wast.its not nz black corals. the rock that they are on just the top stick out of the water at low tide.the length is about 20 foot long,and theres two of them,/ so how do you get them off with out damage them, cheers ant,some of them look like bubble gum corals and stag horn and sponges and hepes of sea fans etc,