Black Moores

Kirstin

Hi

i have just been away on holiday and i came home and one of my black morres is missing :-? could it be possiable that the other two could of eaten him??? they are in a tank, they were being feed daily and also had two bunches of oxygen weed to eat.

any help????

Was someone feeding them? Surely they could tell you how long it has been missing?

Depending on when it died it could have been consumed.

Jumped out of the tank (look for a mummified fish).

It died and the people feeding them threw it out figuring you wouldn't notice it was missing.

thanks for the reply

yes i did have someone feeding it, but i never told them how many i had,, she said she only recals there being two on wednesday and i left on saturday.... it hasnt jumped out i cant see it anywhere,,, so it could be possiable that it could ov been eaten???

How well do you know the person who was feeding them? Is it possible she forgot to feed them for a few days and they got really hungry?

I have a fantail who would readily gobble up one of her friends if she got hungry enough - stuff the plants! She ate one of my minnows once, but she's well behaved when she's well fed.