Bronze Cories

Hi guys,

Today I brought 2 bronze cories (I know your suppose to have groups of 4 or more but I couldn't find any more so I'll get some more when they come in the lfs). So anyway on the way home mum decided that she wanted to breed them in one of my spare tanks. Any way it turns out that I have a male and a female (well I'm pretty sure ones a male and ones a female as one is fatter and one has a bigger dorsal fin) I was just wondering if it's possible to breed bronze cories in pairs or does it haave to be groups. Also how do you get them to spawn?

Yep you only need one of each, i have one male for along time and then a got another turn out to be female. anyway after a month together i have cory eggs over my tank walls of my comuity tank. They have spawned many time after now and the biggest challenge i face with the eggs is keeping fungus from growing on them.

Other then that cory babies are the cutest.

corycloseupqj4.png

Whiskers already, o so cute

Thanks for the info guys. just another question are females natrually bigger or something because the one I think is a female looks bigger than the one I thinks a male? Also is their a sign that a female is full of egg like platys get a gravid spot do cories get some sort of sign that they are full of eggs?