Moving to Timaru area with Turtles

Graeme Holden

Looking for temporary accomodation for up to 10 turtles till I buy a house and construct accommodation for my mates. I have One large (yep big one) snake neck and 9 red ears ranging in size from eggs to a quite large old female and a couple of neglected ones as well currently being treated for shell rot. Also have one that is quite old and has been dog bitten and mistreated so needs a little extra care but is quite ok as long as is able to be left alone. This one is supposed to be a female but is looking more like a male - hard to tell as lost all its claws, partial shell missing as result of a dog bite (long time ago and all healed) and has a very dark and pitted shell. Most of these live outside in Papakura although there is one under 1 yr old and a ex midget in a warm tank together (both males I think) and a sex maniac (male)who does not get one with any other turtle but is good with people. I just wish to get in touch with someone who can help with housing these for maybe a few months and probably during the cold months too as my house has not sold as yet. Initial contact then decisions later is good, Graeme 092988751 or 0211500 000 or email is always good