Hello all.

Rufus

Hi. I'm Andy,

I moved to the Tron from Cardiff (Wales ... not Taranaki) 18months ago. We (wife and I) kept fish back home and went to the show in Hamilton Gardens, and very nice it was too..... and decided to get a tropical tank because we missed our fish (or should that be fUsh now I'm in NZ)! We now watch a lot less TV and watch the fish/fUsh instead.

I had forgotten how this whole hobby can spiral out of control and you end up with mountains of rubbish you don't need, but really want, when your original purchase was a 20 buck goldfish bowl! I think those things should have a financial warning on them ... like cigarettes for heart disease ..... "Warning injuducious purchase of this fishkeeping product may adversely affect your bank balance!"

At the moment (!) we have a 60L tropical tank, a 30L goldfish tank (upgraded from the grotty little bowl .... because we were ashamed of it) and our newly set up hospital tank.

Does anybody know when and where the Waikato lot's next meeting is and who we need to get in touch with to join?

I picked up a leaflet somewhere with all the details on and promptly lost it ........

Andy

Hamilton

the way ive found easiest is set up an account at photobucket.com, upload photos to that, then resize to message board size which can get the site to do for you, and then can directly copy and paste the image link address starts IMG.... and then it will work on here without having to do anything else to it