Wireless router connecting help needed

penguinleo

I have this Belkin Wireless router that I've used for a while before. But after rearranging things on my PC I've messed up a few settings and now my wireless isn't working... :-? VERY annoying...

Does anyone here know how to adjust the settings for it to get it to work again? I have a main D-Link internet router and the belkin one is connected to that. I think I have to match the settings on the D-Link router to the Belkin one..but what do I know.. :lol: I'd really appreciate the help! :wink:

If you've been playing with settings on ur PC, then there shouldn't be any issues with ur router/modem as they're standalone units. To change the settings on most of them (sorry i'm unfamiliar with the belkin products) you have to log into them through ur web browser using their IP address.

Did you play round with any of the networking settings on ur PC?

Just as a check, right mouse click on the wireless Icon in the system tray (bottom right corner) and click "view wireless networks" then refresh the list. Let us know if anything comes up on that

You've got too many variables there for us to help much :-?

You will have to log into your wireless unit. What model do you have? Although nothing should have changed if you'd just moved stuff then plugged it back in so what else did you do?