Some photos

puttputt

Bit of a update, and some photos.

Tanks going well, coraline growing well, still a bit of algae and cyno about, but keeps diminishing, month to month. Tends to coat some of the coraline at times, but tangs love it and its slowly going. Calcium and Alk being sucked out of water at an ever increasing rate, dosing as well as having cal Rx cranked up to full - awaiting big mutha aquamedic reactor!!.

Corals doing very well, surprisingly well, acros growing alot, and colours just keep getting better.

Now some pics, not great pics but you'll get the idea.....

A green acro, doubled in size and you can see it encrusting the rock..

greendeep.jpg

This is a hynophora frag Kevin gave me a few months back, it's gone berserk, and is the size of a large grapefruit

hyno.jpg

This one is an incredible colour, that I just can't get the vcamera to reproduce, the top down shot later on gives a better idea, Its growing fast, and colour continues to surprise me.

LavAcro.jpg

This was a smal bown coral purchased a couple of months ago,

puracro.jpg

The big clam, going crazy with growth and colour..

clam.jpg

Couple of end shots....

lfs.jpg

Sideview.jpg

and front

frontrhs.jpg

and a flash shot of flash himself

flash.jpg

and some nice top down shots....

top2.jpg

top3.jpg

top.jpg

At first i didnt like the whole limestone thing (was that what it was?) but it looks sweet now! Cant even see it in there!

That is one mutha of a clam alright, Have you grown it up from a youngster or?.....

You mean the limestone slabs I used as reef support??? If so it was always just a matter of time before they looked like the rest.

The clam started as a baby about 70mm long :D

Thanks for your comments all, it's got a way to go yet, but is slowly maturing nicely.

I reckon he should put a plastic scuba diver in it! Classy!

Yup, definately needs one of those plastic scuba divers, and one of those chests full of gold doubloons.

Love the clam :P

I see your going to need to start trimming acros already!?

Green Stag? on the RHS looks impressive

Green Stag? on the RHS looks impressive

That is the parent (great grandparent, actually), of that biddy little frag you got Marko, the one I said last night will end up the biggest coral in your tank!

Better make sure you get a pic of it now! :D

That is the parent (great grandparent, actually), of that biddy little frag you got Marko, the one I said last night will end up the biggest coral in your tank!

Better make sure you get a pic of it now! :D

I have a grown out frag of the same green stag, by far the fastest growing coral in my tank :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...