Can arowanas, plecos, flagtail, and fish generally smell?

henward

if you mean by adapt that we rape and pillage the environments around us changing them forever so as to suit our needs, then youd be correct... but, on our own, without houses or airconditioners or heaters or electricity, we are a pretty crap species... like the conversation i had with living art the other day, if ferrets or weasels were abit bigger, the human race would have died out ages ago

if you mean by adapt that we rape and pillage the environments around us changing them forever so as to suit our needs, then youd be correct... but, on our own, without houses or airconditioners or heaters or electricity, we are a pretty crap species... like the conversation i had with living art the other day, if ferrets or weasels were abit bigger, the human race would have died out ages ago

:lol: Yeah, we pretty much suck but it works pretty well for us if not for anything around us

And sadly to say, cockroaches could never rule the earth because they don't have lungs. Exoskeletons = limited size doncha know 8)

Ira wrote:

Have YOU ever put on a blindfold, tied your hands behind your back and tried to find your dinner? To make it more realistic, put a couple fans blowing around in the room.

Gee Ira, I never thought of it that way before. Now that you say that, it makes sense that he'd have a hard time finding it...duh :-?

Thanks,

Caper