Dunedin pet shops

Cheesejawa

The only one I actually know is The Pet Warehouse. I have always found Denise and her staff very helpful (especially when we drowned half our gear, including the recharger, during the Silver Fern Car Rally and required our camera battery to be charged in a hurry - Gareth to the rescue!)

Well there are three down this way. The pet warehouse which is mentioned earlier, they are the most helpfull and friendly people and have a great selection. the don't always have a great deal of plant but sometimes you can get lucky. talk to Denise or the blonde guy, found them to be the most knowlegable.

Then there is the Petplanet which does not have as bigger range but will have plants there most of the year. THe plants are not really named and some of the stuff do not know much about fish (which they will tell you about but they are more then happy to catch them for you), there are a couple of people that know about fish there. I think one of them is Simon (not sure of name), he is a taller guy with brown curly kinda hair. He has always been keen to help me out.

Then there is the new place on the oneway street going north called Animal Attractions. They have a pretty good selection and have plants most of the time of the year but like the other place they are not named. The owners are really nice, they are learning about fish and are always keen to pick up tips and stuff from other fish people. They are getting a really big cichlid display tank up and running soon so it should be good.

I would head off to the Pet Warehouse first then to Animal attractions then down to Pet Planet to have a look around.

Whoa........... i think that covers what i know about the pet shops on Dunedin.

P.S Please forgive the spelling, I am at work at 6:30am trying to organise stuff and i have not even had my first coffee yet

:o