April 22, 200422 yr comment_16641 I just wanted to know how many fry a fish can give birth to, and the survival rate if the proper methods are followed, Report
April 22, 200422 yr Author comment_16656 Guppies ? And some other species if u r willing to suggest me some - Im new and I dont know many about this. :oops: :oops: Report
April 22, 200422 yr comment_16660 It would take too long as there are so many different answers breakaway. Guppies have anything from 5 or 6 to 50 or 60. Many get eaten. Egglayers produce hundreds under the right conditions. Report
April 22, 200422 yr comment_16662 I had a large swordtail that dropped heaps I got to 200 counting, and gave up. Doesn't happen all the time tho, and she was a BIG mumma. Alan Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.