has anyone breed yellow black eyed bristle-noses ?

kim

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

im madly setting up tanks at home for all my babies and mum and dad!

i just have my fingers crossed that they breed as good at home as they have at work....... i now have my 11th lot of babies now :lol: and i still cant grow them fast enough to sell.

Hi Kim, Kevin here.

I bought 2 from you yesterday - Saturday. I've introduced them in a tank that would be their own to try breeding. I have my mummy brown bristlenose in there too to give the daddy a break.

The two goldies seems to enjoy the tank as I see them swimming around quite happily together. They do look soo cute, and the colour is beautiful.

Hi Kim , i dont think you will have any probs breeding them at home , the only special things i did for mine was give them a tank and some water LOL. They certainly seem to love shrimp pellets , i feed them those, Nutrafin bottom feeder tablets & pleco chips & they disappear in that order LOL & courgette of course . Mine seem to be laying eggs about every 2 weeks so i've got a few spares if you need them as you have seen by my Trade Me auction.

hi kevin, always good to hear how my babies are doing :D thanks for letting me know, fingers crossed i sold you a male and female (im 99% sure they are)

snowman, yes thats me on trade me :lol: , just making sure everyone know how much they are and didnt try and rip you off (if you know what i mean),

i have 100's of babies as well or should i say 500+

? are you the eftpos man , the one that did the doco thats going on tv? (if so i have a copie of it)

Kim, thanks for the price thing on the auction :D , im not the eftpos man LOL. I have been into your shop a couple of times but live in mangere bridge now so cant get there as easy. You may remember me asking if you sold dog treats as my dog didnt like me leaving a pet shop with nothing for her (you gave me one of your own dogs biscuits) so she was happy LOL. Unfortunately we had to put her down 1 week before Xmas as she had cancer, tried operating to remove it but it had spread so after spending $1100 had to put her down. She had been our baby for 10 yrs so a very sad xmas, going to try to get in before you finish up there.

yes i remember you now :D , im sorry to hear about your dog :( i remember she was your babie.

livebearer_breeder at the moment im not going discount to members , i have before and will again but with the shop selling i have a deal with the new owner so i have to sell him a set number with the shop, but once the shop goes i will be selling from home so i can do discounts to club members, but other than that i wont be selling cheeper than the shops.