Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Platys and salt

Featured Replies

I have bred platies for a while and it takes a while for the babies to grow ( well at least they do in my tank). I used to feed them flake and it took about 10 weeks for it to grow to 1cm but now I feed them microworms and they grow faster but it still takes a while. Anyway I was told by the lfs that the adults liked salt in their water I just wanted to know do the fry grow faster with salt in the water or do they like it better?

Platys are FRESHWATER fish, they do not require any salt in their water. It will not make them grow faster either.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.