Dwarf gourami's related to rabbits??

Bananalobster

Hey all! I have a quick question for you.. I have a pair of dwarf gourami's that spawned about 9 days ago and the fry are fine and going strong... Problem is now the pair is back in the main tank and have already decided to spawn again lol. I'm thinking I can't put the new ones in with the older ones.. So is there a way to save these lil guys? Another tank setup isnt really an option.

Sorry I can't help you much, but KNOW how you feel!!!!!

My Danios have done the same thing! I now have:

1x 99x53x43 Heated fry tank set up

1x old plastic horse trough cold water (well cleaned beforehand)

2x plastic square containers cold water

and my fingers crossed the parents will STOP!!! :lol: :roll:

I've also cut down on there live food.... they've been a bit quieter the last few days...so heres hoping!

if you need a plastic trough I could help (pm me if interested). They work really well! Though easier for me cause I've just turned these little guys into cold water danios, so didn't need another heater, less power needed, do need a stronger air pump though .....:lol:

I saved fry by carefully scooping them up. Maybe you could put them in a breeding net in main tank....that way they are safe and sound.... ???? and you don't need another set up or any thing???

I'm sure someone on here will have a good idea...

Thanks for the advise guys very helpful as always

If I start seeing little wiggly tails I will try moving them into my breeder net in the main tank. Would like to save them but if these guys are at it in another ten or so days im going to start getting over run lol!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU better believe it!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

YOU haven't seen over run till you see my GUYS!!!! :roll: :roll:

I can't do a water change with out finding more fry! :-?

Best of LUCK! :wink: