November 8, 200718 yr comment_193729 Who else has albino guppy?? I currently have 2 trio of Albino Snakeskins and a Pair of Blond Albino... Report
November 9, 200718 yr comment_193806 Hi Bluemoon, yea ive got some of those going too. All from one batch of fry, but in subsequent hatches im getting some with full white tail,some with yellow tails, and some snakeskin as well. They all have really nice shimmers to them. Are yours breeding yet?If yes how many fry are you generally getting each spawn? I find they have quite small spawns,except for my first one, in which there were about 30-40 full albinos. Beautiful fish. I will try post my first pic... of them this weekend Report
November 9, 200718 yr Author comment_193868 got 2 preg females I think, they have a tiny gravid spot so early stages. Will try get some photo's. My Blond guy look like his sides have been painted with off white paint(slightly yellow) he is stunning. Can't wait for my first batch! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.