Help with raising Kribensis young please

lollipop9

I have a pair of Kribs that have bred for the first time. Everything was going well - Mum in nest, Dad guarding it. Mum takes babes for a swim, Dad guards her...Until today (day 3 of free swimming young). Dad has taken over and wont let Mum near. He is constantly leaving the young to go and find Mum and attack her. What should I do... Remove Mum, Remove Dad, Remove them both or leave them and hope they sort it out?

Amazonian is on to it. If you keep the fry in a small tank (I keep them in a bare tank with low water level) and you feed them brine shrimp and microworm, they are always surrounded by food and eat heaps. As they get bigger and start moving around the tank more you can go to a larger tank. At this stage I use a much larger bare bottom tank with a sponge filter and floating plants. If you use a pilot light they will feed at night as well, and therefore grow quicker. So you may have to get another tank---what a bugger.