massive cheap cats

ryanjury

Im probably going to get in trouble for posting this but my local pet shop had 2 probably nearly 30cm at least 25cm anyway catfish one was a pictus and the other was same shape as pictus but blue/black colour? They were only $60ea (which I thought was cheap) so yeah just wondered if anyone was looking for them :) PM me if you are will pass on details no I dont work there just thought they were wicked and wanted them myself lol

Yeah think they were syno's of some description but I only had a quick look and cats aren't really my thing..

I hope you enjoy them man they were impressive..

I think the owner of wetpets has been the same for ages, when I first started keeping fish 10 years ago I used to goto the original wetpets when thats all it was a fishshop in a different location, it was pretty cool the owner had alot of cichlids and oddball fish because thats what he kept and liked, he even had a RTC in there that used to eat frogs.. They moved to the touch of country and went into other animals as well and I think the owners don't work in there much anymore maybe they just do the books from home or something it probably makes enough money now :)

• 2 months later...