October 10, 200718 yr comment_187758 I have a spawning of golden barbs that was quite successful quite a few weeks ago probably about 6/7 or so weeks, there is a huge difference in size of the fry, biggest are probably 15mm and smallest are like new borns just a little sliver with eyes. I realise there will be big differences but this is really amazing, fed on egg yoke and green water - which must be ok as the bigger ones are growing like crazy, still feeding egg yoke and also now crushed up flake which has caused a big growth spurt in the larger fish obviously Report
October 10, 200718 yr comment_187761 You will need to seperate the larger ones out as they will bully the smaller ones and get all the food, then eat them. This is common with many fish. Report
October 10, 200718 yr Author comment_187762 bad word for me, agree but I have watched and this does not appear to be happening, the larger ones are eating differently than the small ones, I guess they are just midgets, p.s. do not have the room to run another tank Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.