here are more pics of my tank

Lucid

Is that internal cannister filter thingy in the corner deflecting water flow over the plants ?

I had one of them before in a previous tank and it was 'the devil'!..swayed tha plants around wayyy to much and I had to pull it out.

cheers,

V.V.

thank you all for your comments, it is very satisfying to create new setups and seen as this tank is so different in shape from my old tank.

the heater caryl is up quite high as in about a month or two the plants will have grown amazingly and you wont notice the heater at all. I t quite a good plant that i ahve got, i got a peice of it from my dad and it just goes mental, yet when i take it to the lfs no one has any idea of what it is at all, but the changes it makes between tank conditions are amazing, in the first photo the plant to the right of the red borneo sword is the mystery plant and beleive it or not the plants at the back of the tank are the same plant.

cool huh

yay, my baby daughter was born thursday morning 2.25am, so may be a little preoccupied for a little while.