How big do Archerfish get? (Toxotes jaculatrix)

Dixon1990

i searched on google but i got heaps of different results like 15cm , 20cm, 25cm and 30+cm. so i didnt know what ones to trust.

I had the same results, but the majority of the ten or so sites I looked at briefly seemed to favour the 10 to 12 inch range. 15cm was the smallest example and was only on one site, 40cm was the largest but was on a wildlife site rather than an aquarium site and it is mentioned in a few places that they rarely grow to that size in aquaria.

i searched on google but i got heaps of different results like 15cm , 20cm, 25cm and 30+cm. so i didnt know what ones to trust.

I had the same results, but the majority of the ten or so sites I looked at briefly seemed to favour the 10 to 12 inch range. 15cm was the smallest example and was only on one site, 40cm was the largest but was on a wildlife site rather than an aquarium site and it is mentioned in a few places that they rarely grow to that size in aquaria.