Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The algae-eating plant

Featured Replies

I am very tempted to buy these plants which will supposedly, once established, "aid the clarity of water in a fishpond by feeding on suspended algae".

Now here is a definite market opening up! The green water eating water lily. I should buy them all I think and start a nursery (again) - selling these wonderful plants.

But then doubt creeps in - as it does - and I wonder if it sounds too good to be true? Has it really got these little algae filtering devices somewhere in its hidden gills? Or is this just a marketing ploy - like so many others on this well known auction site? I will watch with interest the auction number 116830976, that's for sure! :o

LOL, that's funny. They actually just outcompete the algae for food and light which results in a clearer pond. They do a great job at it, too!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.