Who makes large tanks? (around 8m long)

HaNs

Yup.. you are looking at a swimming pool with windows in it really :lol:

You probably need to to start from the building foundation and work from there. Lay a concrete pad to support the whole thing. It could then be framed with steel, concrete or heavy timber and lined with epoxy swimming pool sealant and the windows fitted. I think it would have to be built in place?

Cheers

Ian

D.I.Y!!

What are the other dimensions?? Big steel frame with glsas or perspex pannels (or marine ply at the back) perhaps?

Its not for me and im not doing the work

Needs to be done by a pro and need some quotes

Need a few big tanks made to house natives with water flowing in and out

Around 8mish

Ill have a chat to tanks2u when i pick up my new tank

Are you planning on smuggling in some arapima?? :lol:

I saw a couple grown ones in the US (Yay, Seaworld! Hehe) and I'd love a tank big enough for them.

Afterwards I saw a couple for sale in a fish shop. Couple little babies like 6 inches long for about $100 if I remember right.

there are a few large glass panels down here. They must of cme out of the old aqurium in Napier. Not sure of cost but they are about 30mm - 40mm thick about 1200mm high x 4 -5 meters long. Don't quote me on this but if you are interested I could find out for you and contact numbers.

Very very very heavy.

Mal.

there are a few large glass panels down here. They must of cme out of the old aqurium in Napier. Not sure of cost but they are about 30mm - 40mm thick about 1200mm high x 4 -5 meters long. Don't quote me on this but if you are interested I could find out for you and contact numbers.

Very very very heavy.

Mal.

Contact details please