September 29, 200719 yr comment_185578 they look outstanding! You have the best combination of hobbies, marine aquariums & photography Report
September 29, 200719 yr comment_185667 a regal angel! i have one for sale if you are interrested Report
September 29, 200719 yr comment_185702 Oh my gosh, oh my gosh What beautiful fishies Well trained to get their pics taken too They are amazing...what is the one in the fifth picture down (the first set of pics) I''ve never seen one so colorful, he/she is gorgeous. Caper Report
September 29, 200719 yr Author comment_185741 what is the one in the fifth picture down (the first set of pics This one, Pseudocheilinus ocellatus-Mystery wrasse. Report
September 30, 200719 yr Author comment_185764 we never see none of them in the shop reef You won’t as it is outside most hobbyist budget. Report
September 30, 200719 yr comment_185766 good excuse But I saw a mystery wrasse for sale for $100, and frequently see marine bettas for sale for over $300!!! Report
September 30, 200719 yr Author comment_185769 But I saw a mystery wrasse for sale for $100, 1000% doubt it, you have your fish mixed up. you are most like thinking about Pseudocheilinus evanidus , Disapperaring Wrasse. Report
September 30, 200719 yr comment_185773 it said it was a mystery wrasse. I'm just repeating what I saw. I highly doubted it was a mystery myself as I know the price they go for overseas Report
September 30, 200719 yr comment_185780 US$249 http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/wrasse ... erywrasse/ Report
September 30, 200719 yr comment_185926 Reef wrote: Mystery wrasse How big do they get Reef? That is the most colorful fish I think I've seen, I just love it! Caper Report
October 1, 200719 yr Author comment_185967 How big do they get Reef About 6-7cm in a aquarium. Mine has not grown much in a year. Report
October 1, 200719 yr comment_186118 you have some ready nice and diffrent fish, good to see get bored of seeing the same fish in everyones tanks good to see diffrent Report
October 19, 200718 yr comment_189468 Totally awesome looking fish:bow: You are very good at getting great pics Caper Report
October 19, 200718 yr Author comment_189469 Thanks. lots of practice helps when taking pics. The big longnose butterfly is still going, very hard fish to keep as his mouth is so small and only eats very small foods. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.