Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Comments on my Leopardfish Tank.

Featured Replies

15+ leopardfish??? Have they had a population explosion??!!

How many fry have you got now?

That's great :) So you found the secret to keeping the fry happy then.. wanna share it? :)

I'm sure mine have dropped some cause at least one of them was round and now is not so round so I suspect they made a nice lunch for someone! (I posted a pic on the tank they're in on the coldwater thread about Edward Elric) It's pretty bare and now has very hungry jordanellas in there which will eat anything that gets in their way!!

I really have to get some floating plant but I keep thinking they'll just blow around in the tanks?

  • Author

I have floating plants in the tank but the fry dont use them. The fry just seem to sit on leaves on plants for their fist couple days for some reason. And mine seem to hang around the bottom most the time.

I agree. In the near future I hope to move the rounder females to their own tank to drop their fry and then remove the females back to the bigger tank to let the fry grow on in the smaller tank.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.