Help Bloat fancy catfish

babyfish

Hi Guy's and Girls we need help! we have King Tigers, L400's and L270's in seperate tanks. we're having problems at the moment with one or two fish in each tank looking very bloated to the extent that we lost a L400 yesterday. have checked the water and everything is perfect the only thing we can think of is the new food we introduced about one to two months ago JBL Tabis and fluckers river shrimp! any help or advise greatfully recieved DESPERATE!!!!

hey babyfish i have tried yr river shrimp and seems fine i find the JBL tablets contain too much protien and can bloat if feed too much not much advise except back off the tablets maybe starve for a few days and pray hope this helps but do check the protien rate and compare to river shrimp big difference from memory try some low protien diet mixed with veges to try and help but it is a guess i do feed tabletts but sparcley about once a fortnight if that .... let me know how you get on i do hope its not too late