Decisions, decisions...

meesheelly

My boyfriend and I decided that the 6 tanks we had were just too much effort (I know some of you have many many more and i dont know how you do it :hail: ) and we were not getting as much enjoyment from the fish as we did so we decided to sell up all the tanks.

After finding that i was reluctant to sell my clown loaches and Chris still wanted a tank we ended up buying an Aquaone 980 - so much for selling up - its a disease i tell you :lol: !

We have set this up, its planted and is currently home to my 6 clowns and some neon rainbows. Problem is we cant decide on what else we want.

I have done malawi cichlids, an asian tank and an amazon tank as well as some other random things and i kind of want to do something different.

Chris wanted a ghost kinfe, or a tiger datinoid and i would be keen for somethig different. I was also contemplating discus. (Ideally i could fill it full of puffers but i still cant get my hands on any :evil: )

So i would really appreciate some of your wisdom, advice or ideas on what we can do...cos i have no idea :lol: