What to go with B/N breeding set in tank

andyman98

Hmmm, I don't think there's anything that can be guaranteed not to eat the fry when they're very young. Ummm...Something like Silver Hatchets probably wouldn't, especially since they'd hang around mostly at the top, the bristlenose fry more towards the bottom. Apple snails would be fine, and the eggs would probably be laid where the snail can't get to them.

andyman98 said...

> ... what i could have in a tank that will have bristle noses

> breeding in it ...

Many of the non-annual killies would probably be OK as would some of the smaller rainbows (Popondetta, Psuedomugil and Iratherina for

example). No guarantees of course but at least with the killies I wouldn't be suprised to see baby ancistrus and killie fry in a well planted tank...

Andrew.

tetras are a good choice, the emperor tetras are just so beautiful and very graceful, in fact you are spoilt for choice with tetras. I have discus, tetras and other b/n in my tank.

The baby b/n are all over the tank, bottom, sides and top on the plants and under every rock.

I had to remove the clown loaches and gouramis from the tank though.