USEFUL LINKS

Pegasus

After trying to find a paticular link on the site I thought it might be time to have them in one place if Cees doesn't mind as the site is growing rapidly. I've place it above as an anouncement so that I can lock the thread, but if you have a link you want to add on a topic or useful site then leave me a message in the PM box and I'll add it. Being fully accessable for viewing in one place will allow for all useful topics to be found quickly without fruitless searches (Although Cees may wish to move it elsewhere). I did not find time to place ALL the useful topics on, but did manage to reclaim a few from the old site. Hope you all find it useful.

Thanks Cees, there may be a few links on the old site or this that I missed and I appreciate your acknowledgement. At least someone found it useful :)

I loved the bit where Caryl said, "11 hits on this Forum and no replies? Come on people, get your finger out and start typing!" Happy days :)

Regards

Pegasus (Bill)